My identity
I will speak about Emirati national identity. I attended a national ID project sponsored by the Institute of Ras Al Khaimah Company and Hydra, in response to His Highness Sheikh Saud bin Saqr .For me the country is not a land I live in or a formal paper shows that I belong to this country. Identity means Comprehensive expression of our values and our customs and traditions of our Arabic language. When I say habits, Arabic language, heritage, lifestyle, uniforms, doctrine Asalamihazh words all reflect my identity as an Emirati national. Identity of Liszt name only. But it must be a member of the P Emirates Society, he must serve national and will volunteer to help in many P-state actors. Identity goal is to achieve development . If somebody ask me where are you from I feel so proud when I say I’m from United Arab Emirates. Finally, Objectives of the programe are strengthening the national spirit, develop the skills of time management and the identification of the main features of Astrajia United Arab Emirates.
I think the main reason for affiliation Everyone is our love for Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan God have mercy
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good 12%
errors:
1 somebody ask - need "-s"
Post a Comment