level 7 spring B 2008
Sunday, April 20, 2008
this past weekend
My friend
Shima
invited me to her
house
.when I went there, I met my friends.
We discussed what should we do in our life .Also we played with her little baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(75)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(41)
▼
April
(32)
3rd blog - The Best Vacation I Ever Had
Emirat identity
Emirate UAE --~
Emirati national identify
IDENTITY
Emirati national identity
Emirate national identity
Emirati National Identity
Emirate national identity
2nd blog - Emirates National Identity Program
New zealand
today I went to a presentation by Derick Singh wh...
New Zealand - - ~
Date: Monday 21-Apr-2008Time: 12pm – 1pmSpeaker: ...
New Zealand
New Zealand
In the afternoon I attend a presentation about New...
New Zealand
New Zealand
New Zealand
1st blog - New Zealand
The past weekend
week end
Last weekend
The past weekend
this past weekend
Last Weekend
Last weekend . . ~
This last weekend
My last weekend ^_^
Weekend April 18-19
Plans for the weekend
No comments:
Post a Comment