level 7 spring B 2008
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
4th week - my favorite place in the UAE
Write
150
words about
your favorite place in the UAE
. I will check for
fragments
, so make sure you have a
subject and verb
in every sentence and every clause. You can add a photo of it if you want.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(75)
►
June
(2)
▼
May
(41)
My Sister
All my brother and sisters are special for me but ...
My twins brothers
My close sister
My brother
There are many people in my life important such as...
My sister ....
week 7 - optional entry - Canada or resolving conf...
My Special Brother...
Swimming
Week 6 - siblings (brothers and sisters)
Hobbies are interesting things. Everyone have hobb...
{.. nonacademic skills - - ~
My hobbies .........
hobbies
My Parrot....
My favorite hobby is reading . This hobby started ...
My best hopy
My hoppy I've learned
{.. Dubai - - ~
My best place is ……....
Abu Dhabi
Week 5 - my hobby or a nonacademic skill I've learned
interesting place in U.A.E
I visit a lot of places in my life but the most pl...
After much thought, I have decided that my favor...
MY FAVORITE PLACE
AL Ain
My favorite place is Dubai
No title
RAS AL-KHAIMAH is my favorite place
My weekend - -~
4th week - my favorite place in the UAE
Before 3 years ago I went to Egypt with my mother,...
best vacation
My vacation
My best vocation
weekend
Turkiyya
My vacation to America
The best vacation
►
April
(32)
No comments:
Post a Comment