Sunday, May 18, 2008

My best hopy

My best hopes are swimming and cooking .I swum when I was 10 years old in the sea with my father and my brother. In the beginning I afraid from the water because I think that I will sink down but when I stop thinking that I will not sink I swum very well but now I swim in swimming pool in clap. However I like cooking because it is very interesting thing .The most thing I like to cook are sweets and cake. In addition I like also to grill met and fish . When we went to Al Thed we make barbecue there and I like to make the fire and grill the met with my brother It is very interesting thing . Some times When I make A cake I burn it because I left it Also I make the oven with high heat so it’s burn. I think It is nice to have different hopes so you will enjoy your time with your friends or your family.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Excellent 20%

You have no errors in numbers--singular and plurals. However, you spelled "hobby" incorrectly more than once.