My family and I went to sea last week. We liked this week because we saw nature places.
My father asked all my family any person like to go we must do not drive us car but we should go to about the bus. My family believed my father. I think this is very good idea because can easily communicate with other people with my family. My and me sister played basketball and my brother played football. My mother talked with my aunt. My father with big my brother discovered the see and swam. In addition, we ate us lunch. The lunch included sale, fish, rice and all see food. After, the lunch we did some exercise such as, ran and swam. I sat with my mother and discussed about my problem. My father gave my gift because I helped all family in many things. I interested in this week .
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Okay
2 errors - exercises and problems need to be plural
Post a Comment