Sunday, May 18, 2008
My favorite hobby is reading . This hobby started with me when I was in secondary school. During the summer my only hobby was just reading, After getting married, I start reading more books. First, I started with story books after that I select different kind of books such as biology, history and some books which talk about plants and earth. I chose these books because I feel interesting when I know a new information . Also, If these books don’t gave me a new or useful information , I stop read them. I think the reading is important as much as food because the food fade our bodies while the reading fade our brain. In addition, I always finish from book before I go to buy a new book . Sometime it hard to me to found the books which I want .The best books I read are “ Don’t be sad” and “Thirteen reasons to be happy” .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good 15%
Errors:
1. I selected different kind(s) of books.
Actually, you have many correct uses of singular and plural, so you just missed this one.
Post a Comment