My favorite places in U.A.E are Sheila and coop valley. I think nobody knows these places because they locate far from cities and just people who live there know about them. Also, maybe you ask me why are these places favorite to me?.In fact, I love to discover new places and get some information about them. In addition, I want to know how people live there and what they work?. Also, I love to see their farms which locate between the mountains and some farms also locate in the middle of the desert .In winter these places become more beautiful and green and sound’s birds fill in the area .Any person go there I’m sure he will love these places because he will see the stars and moon if he camps there .In addition, there is fresh air without pollution so you can enjoy with your family away from noisy cars or pressure of work.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Excellent 20%
I want to know where this place is because I could go camping there. It sounds beautiful.
Post a Comment