Monday, May 26, 2008

My Special Brother...

My brother is older than me two years. His name is Jassim. I spend my free time with him. We speak about our various stories. He is my best friend. I share with him my concerns and we open discussion to different matters frankly. For example, sometimes, when I talk with my friends about certain situations and I do not know how to react to or could make me upset, I like to share it with my brother and listen to his advices and find out the proper reactions accordingly.
Moreover, we have common hobbies, interests and thoughts. For instance, I and my brother like birds. He raises many doves while I have a parrot as my favorite pet. Each weekend, we go to the farm to see the doves and enjoy feeding them, taking care of them and playing with their kids.
I feel very lucky. I have nice brothers and sisters. I like them all so much. All of them are special to me and my brother Jassim is so special to me.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Excellent 20%

You are lucky to have such a kind, understanding brother.