Friday, May 2, 2008

The best vacation

My best vacation was when I was eighteen years old . In that time I went with my family to place which locates in the middle of the mountains. You can say between Fujairah and Al-Dhaid ,this place is really very beautiful due to you can see how much is the nature beautiful and quite. I enjoy there with my brothers and sisters , we did a lot of activities such as climbing mountains, gathering some flowers and racing with each others. Also, some of my brothers went to hunt some birds and brought these birds to made a lunch of them. My mother asked us girls to prepare a lunch and after we finished a lunch we went to see a small valley was near of us. This valley had some water so my brothers put themselves in the water about one hour and after that we came back to our house. In fact, I would go to Fujairah but not to the same place because the Fujairah has a lot of amazing places.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Excellent 20%

No Errors

This sounds like a wonderful, relaxing vacation.