Wednesday, May 14, 2008

After much thought, I have decided that my favorite place in UAE is Abu Dhabi , because it is where borne and where I grow up. The area of Abu Dhabi is 67.340 km2 . Abu Dhabi is the biggest city between the 7 Emirate . It’s contains a lot of different places , for example it’s has rural places that you can enjoy nature on, like desert, by camping on or skiing on the huge mountains of soil. Also it has urban places that you can go to, like malls, restaurant s and other entertainment places. In weekends I like to go with my friends to watch movies also I like go shopping with them. Some time when I feel bored I go to the beach. It’s a quiet place, so I like to read there. Also I enjoy to take pictures for the gorgeous scenes of the sea there.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Good 15%

fragments:
1 where "I was" born