Saturday, May 17, 2008

My hoppy I've learned

When I was young my favorite hoppy was playing football . I played football with my brothers and their friends every day . In that time I was addicted in something called ball . One day my father got an businesses in United States and he choose to take all of my family and I was so happy in that time . Then we leave our country transferred to United states but I really still enjoy that habit and I continue playing it . In United States my father put me and my brothers in a Academic school that I was nearly about 5 years old . I subscribe on a football team there and I was the famous and importance person in that team . One day they make competition and I played ardently . My team won because of me I was a good player and they praise me a nice gift that they wrote my name in the 1st place . I really benefit from it that I have a good health , I learned many things to protect my health that sports and exercises are the most important things in my life .

1 comment:

Chris said...

Good 15%

Errors:
1 an businesses

(By the way, you have misspelled "hobby" in your title.)