There are many hobbies which are loved in my life, but swimming is the first hobby I loved ..Before 5 years .. We went to jumeira beach hotel in Dubai.. We swam in the sea a lot and played and built a fortress of mud. When I was fourteen years of age I participated in the school swimming team which competes most schools of Abu Dhabi and the competition was in the Sheikha Fatima swimming pool . I had won second place. I love to see the sea and waves .. I love to see the color of the sea and color of sky at sea .. I love calm .. When I feel saddened and unity, I go to sea to relax. Some times, my sister goes with her friends to the sea and take me with them. They are going to play on the sea and to relax when we see the sunset.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
O.K. 10%
I enjoy swimming, too.
You don't have any errors in singular and plural. However, this is only 82 words, and you need 150.
Excellent 20%
This is much better after you aded more words. I like the photograph, too. Next time send me an email message if you change your blog entry.
Post a Comment