Thursday, May 15, 2008

{.. Dubai - - ~

In UAE there are many places that I like. But my favorite place is in Dubai, because I born there and I have lots of memorable events in my childhood in many places there. For example, Jamara beach it’s very beautiful place where is a quit and beauty contain to gather. Moreover, we spent a great time there with my family and some of friends. This beach attract many foreign and Emirati people. Another reason is because in Dubai there are many shopping malls where I can find everything that want. Also, there are variety of restraints which we like to visit like The Dunes and many places. Finally, I think Dubai it is better place to see.

1 comment:

Chris said...

O.K.

This is only 118 words, and you need 150.

1 error in an adjective clause - where I can find everything that (I) want.

You also have a big spelling mistake which made me laught. You eat at a restaurant, not a restraint. Check the meaning in the dictionary.