Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My hobbies .........

Many people around the world have their own hobbies. For example ,Manal likes painting. However, salha likes swimming.. In addition ,different people have different hobbies in their life. For instance, there are many hobbies such as reading, writing, and listening to music. However, I have different hobbies, such as cooking. As a result of this, every day my mother asked me to cook for my family. I like cooking because I don’t like eating from restaurants. Also I like swimming because this is a good exercise for the body, so I will be in a good health. swimming reduces stress that I suffer because of university environment .Therefore ,watching Korean and Japanese drama is my favorite hobby. In addition, I like computer games such as ( play station 2 & 3 ). I like puzzle because it makes me think a lot. Finally, I have many hobbies , and I like to do them in my free time.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Excellent 20%

No errors in singular and plural nouns and pronouns