Tuesday, May 27, 2008
My sister ....
The family is the important thing in the life . There are many different characters between your family members. some people prefer their brother however other people prefer their sister but I prefer all members in my family . I have 6 brothers ( Mohammed, Khalid, Abdul rahman, Hashim, Abdullah , Ebrahim) and 3 sisters( Maryam, Fatima, Amal )and the best parent. I will speak about my big sister whose name Maryam . She is 23 years old . She was married in 2002 . She has two beautiful daughters and she lives in Alshrqah . I love my sister because we like the same styles and we go shopping together, cooking together, she puts makeup in our face, she puts henna in our hands, and she always advises me . She always says “ if you have adversity, don’t say to others people , you should only resort to Allah”. I really like my older sister.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Excellent 20%
What a wonderful family and sister!
Post a Comment