In my life, there are many hobbies such as, swimming, riding house and writing, but I prefer reading very much. I think reading support my things and develop myself. In addition, I can improve my writing. When I read history books, I take much information about the old and new civilization in the world. Also if I read psychological books, I can take experience about now can control of myself. The reading is very important in my life. However, sometime I cannot read any things because I have many works. New a day, some people do not care about the reading because they think that there are many things more important than reading in their life. In addition, they who do not read, think reading less their time. I believe that theses people cannot develop them seleve on other hand, some people see that reading is their air because the reading help them in many things in their life. Sometime, the reading is a good for people when the people choose advantage subject and a good time. In addition, the reading is a bad for people.
They cannot choose positive subject and time for them.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
O.K. 10%
errors:
1 sometime needs "s"
2 any things - no "s"
3 work is noncount noun, so many works is incorrect
Post a Comment