Sunday, May 11, 2008

My favorite place is Dubai



My favorite place in the UAE is Dubai . Dubai have so many things that people can enjoy it such as shopping malls , skis , restaurants , resorts and beaches . I like to enjoy my holidays in Dubai because it’s surprised and delights at every turn . Also Dubai always offering to us varieties of events round the year and the famous thing is Dubai festival , offering sports , businesses and food festivals . In Dubai my favorite place are Mina al salaam and Marsa Dubai and there are lots of enjoyable places . Also I like to go there for many restaurants such as Lemon grass whereas china food there , Nandos have like fast food , AlQayser have Indian food , and also I like Almarsa because there are many restaurants that I like it and one of them have Italian food that I really enjoy it’s nice tasty . When we have holidays or in the weekend sometimes we spend it there with my family .

2 comments:

Chris said...

Good

1 "whereas Chinese food there" doesn't not have a verb

Chris said...

I forgot to mention that I like your photograph of Dubai at night. It makes our class blog look more interesting.