Friday, May 2, 2008

My vacation to America

My vacation to America ...
America is a wonderful place and it’s my favorite place . I visit U.S before several years ago . I went there to Florida to Disney world with my family and my friends that we visit there too many places such as down town Disney and I forget the other places also we went to kings dominion in Washington city that place which i lived in for nearly more than one year . I set there around 2 weeks in Florida in a huge hotel . I spend my days in Disney playing dangers games , going to cinema , and I adventured with me friends most of the time , it was my happier days in my life and I enjoy every things there . After that when we finished from Florida we return back to our home in Washington . Washington is my second country I know everything about it their especially shopping mall I admitted in the shopping malls there , I was nearly 15 years old when I was their . I miss that country too much from the time that I come back to U.A.E and I hope to go back . However, I’m happy now too much because I will go in this summer again .

1 comment:

Chris said...

Good 12%

Errors:
1 every things (always singular)