Thursday, May 15, 2008
My best place is ……....
In my life I have visited many places in the United Arab Emirates . However, one day I went to the best place in this beautiful country. This place is ?!! . I like this place because it has friendly people. Also, it has many fantastic places. When you visit the sea , you will feel rest. The beach is very clean . You can find a lot of mosques in it .As a result of that, you can feel interesting and enjoy many places and in the same time you can go to pray .Also you can go shopping , you will find anything you want in a good price .Also there is a beautiful place that is Tunnel Alqasbaa. There are many people go to this place. You can have an interesting trip by the ship “Al yakit” also there is Emirate eye. In addition, you can take photos with the falcon and you can eat Emirate food such as ligamat , threed, and harees. Do you know what I spoke about ? I’m spoke about Al Shareqah =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Excellent
No fragments, but youhave on error with an adjective clause. Where is Shareqah?
Post a Comment