Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My weekend - -~

In last weekend I was so happy because I spent a nice weekend with my sisters and my grandmother. I was in Dubai for 3 days than I come again to home. Firstly we went to city center to do same shopping. Than my sister’s friend invite us to enjoy the time in her home. We did many different things in their home and we like her. After that we went to my grandmother house to stay with my grandmother because she will travel to Germany. I played with babies all the time because I like babies. Moreover, wither in Saturday was windy so we enjoy it and we went to beach. I play with my sister there and we took many photos after that I put some of these photos in the net to know if my Picture are ok or not. Finally, I stayed in my grandmother home to do my homework.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Excellent 20%

No errors in singular/plural