Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My twins brothers

All my brothers and sisters are special to me but from when I was young I used to play and to do everything with my twins brothers .My brothers are older than me in about 3 years and now they are studying outside the county in London that I really feel lonely without him now . When we went to United States before several years we entered the same school together .
we had there so many nice and funny situation together. For example , when we were there we had so many adventures with our neighbor
one day when we finished our last class then we went home and when we were walking somebody stall my bag where i put my money and i felt that someone put his hand inside my bag in that time my brother followed the boy and cached him but the boy told us that he want the money so much and he didn't have a way except that so my brother gave him a sum and we completed the way .
Actually they are so closed to me . When i have a problem i always go to them telling them about my all problems and they really solved it and they always helped me to take my right decisions . I really don't see me without them they are really so special for me .

1 comment:

Chris said...

O.K. 10%

I liked the story about the boy who stole your bag.

Error:
1 he want(ed)
2 they really solve it--not "solved"--and they always help (The first part of your sentence is in present tense.)