Thursday, May 29, 2008
My Sister
My sister is a best person to me because she has a humor character and she always has bravery to say to any members of our family “your fault”. Also, she helps everyone as much as she can and she usually asks about all her brothers and sisters by phone. My children love her very much because she jokes with them and makes them laughing. In addition, her children always play with my children when we go to Fujairah. In fact, my mother loves her very much because my sister usually comes to visit her mother more than other brothers and sisters do. Also, she goes with my mother to hospital when she sick so my mother feels comfortable with her .My sister is popular from all family and I love her very much and I proud to be her sister and I wish from god to keep my sister with her children safety and happy for ever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Excellent 20%
No verb errors
Post a Comment