Monday, May 19, 2008

My Parrot....


In 2005, when I was in Sharjah to visit some of my relatives there. I went with my father and brothers to Sharjah’s Port to buy some birds. I saw a baby parrot, it was two weeks old. It was beautiful and looked very cute. I liked it so much, so I asked my father to buy it for me. My father did not mind as long as I would take care of the baby parrot. I promised my father to do that. When I bought my parrot, there was few feathers on his skin and he was not able to eat by himself. I fed him and took care of him all the time whether he was sleeping or awake. I named my parrot “Katkoot”.
Since then, I always play with my parrot . I always call him katkoot and when he see me he says to me “katkoot”. He knows many words and sentences. I love him because I feel he can understand what I say. I also think that my parrot can feel and react to my feelings. He loves me the most. In July he will complete 3 years with me. I’m very happy and I hope we stay together for long time .

1 comment:

Chris said...

Excellent 20%

No errors with singular & plural

I enjoyed reading about your parrot and seeing its photo.